CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

They are supposed to be getting samples to potential JV...

1. 2,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    They are supposed to be getting samples to potential JV partners. This is what the first lot of money is for. They have to use someone for pelletizing. So they have to be talking to someone or more for this. That someone is obviously saying that 16.6 billion tonnes is good but more is better. This has a big upfront cost and at 100MTPA is 30 years of mining. Spread that over 50 years is better economics.

Prior to drilling this Greenbush area they did a mag survey with Tata looking at DSO. I am trying to pin that down. There is some areas to the NW but that runs out of the lease. There is another area directly to the south.

I don't think that the downturn in the iron ore price will have much impact as this feeds into green steel. A greater resource could lead to electrified rail. An extra $2B spread over 50 years is 40 cents a tonne without rebates of other users. A twin line could cart over 300 Mtpa (the restriction would be at the port). Shipping is getting greener as is the mining plant either going electric with battery packs being changed out a couple of times per shift or hydrogen. Or green biofuel. This could get into Europe or US carbon free and almost zero carbon steel is possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.