TZL 0.00% 2.0¢ tz limited

who's selling?, page-20

1. 5,277 Posts.
    MM, they have now openly taken a stand against us. Hello everybody - MB has presided over a 90% decline in shareholder value while YBR has been provided 11% of it's revenue. Lucky YBR eh??? 30c was barely stomachable. At 10c we are in a hospice.

However, I do not agree with your that AP was all that there was. I still am of the opinion that they have a lot that they haven't announced. What we have uncovered lends weight to this.

Why haven't they made ANY attempt whatsoever to milk any gains for us from anything remotely positive. We had Ken talking up the TZ Ready program on BRR almost 1 year ago. Yet, now they won't even dare utter anything about a further contract with NextDC.

This smells like a shakeout of epic proportions. This would be deplorable behaviour. Remember the QVT standby loan. Watch how it becomes needed soon. I'd bet anybody that it is by way of convertible notes. Any guess on the price? Could it be very convenient for QVT that TZ couldn't draw down on it when the share price was higher?

Don't bother asking the board questions. Based on history, the answers hold no weight. The real answers can only be recovered through a post-mortem, and there are plenty of people willing to pay for a coroner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.131M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 65000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 26414 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.00pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.