AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

who's selling, page-3

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Hi Byron,

I've been holding my tongue (well fingers) for a while, just watching this unfold. As you probably know from my previous posts, I don't hold a lot of faith in what's going on so please take what I say as possibly being a little jaundiced.

When the question was asked earlier as to who was buying the obvious dump I said a little prayer. I prayed it wasn't you buying more. Alas (well I think alas), you've owned up saying it was you.

You've asked who was selling and in a post on the other thread you said a Director had told you it was hedge fund selling. WTF? Firstly, who said any hedge funds were in this (show me the proof) and secondly, do you really think if they were in they'd use such a terrible strategy to get out?? Hedge funds (at least the ones I deal with) don't just take a loss at the worst possible price, they're a bit more "smart" than that. Interpret that any way you like.

Sincerely Byron, please take the weekend to review your position and examine your risk management philosophy. Yes, I don't know you at all and I don't anything about your overall position, but stone the crows Byron the credentials for being a Top10 shareholder extend further than just being prepared to "have a go".

Risk Management. In my world simply ask yourself: "If I'm being played here what will I lose and can I afford to". For your own sake forget all the thoughts of what may happen and the potential to be a squillionaire, this is the riskiest play there is, and all investors, speculative or not, should be assessing their commitment based on sound risk management.

End of Jaundiced attempt at helping a fellow traveller.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.