SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Looks like I was wrong abt share price will not be red today,...

1. 577 Posts.
    Looks like I was wrong abt share price will not be red today, then again everything is red. This holding pattern/ down trend is annoying even though I'm now holding long term.

We have to be careful with too much hope, sto is a perfect example where management annoucened numerous times they will not raise capital and look what happened.

Sometimes it's not what it seems, and sgh appears to be deep value for a reason. It's a risk and return proposition and how much we are willing to risk.

I take solace my last 10 net company trades have been profitable, but sgh is now a huge part of my holding and I can lose a lot from this, so I've stopped "topping up" because if guidance is correct we'll see $7+ eventually, but we should be discipline and not invest in funds we cannot afford to lose.

Imo there is a real seller trying to exit, and combined with no buyers and shorters, price gets pushed down fairly easily. It's best to ride this out as we are all in for some short term pain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.