PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Who's selling?, page-157

1. 800 Posts.
    Cayman Celtic
    I will have what you’re having.....who's selling....simple really IMO the same LTH's that have been selling/profit taking from 40c till now whilst at the same time asking the question “who's selling” combined with the same people whom provide “thumbs up” to each in respects to their comments furthermore whilst trying to suggest shorting, timelines not being met etc etc are the real cause of the SP downward trend. CR probably didn’t help
    I don't know how many times I have been shot down in saying this but greed combined with the fear of loss/profits will win over every time and this is reflected in the stock tape.
    Stock tape/trading history doesn't lie and the evidence, of which I have provided in the past, lends itself for me to believe this will continue for some time yet.
    I welcome profit taking from all but certainly don't promote ramping at the expense of others.......greed certainly doesn't bring out the best behaviour in humans and we have seen what happens, with the Cronulla riots as a great example, when pack mentality attacks the innocent, vulnerable or in this case believing/following new investors losing money/paper losses from 40c till now, whilst the mentioned still happens.
    I even offered to have very close friends/colleagues" mine managers & CEO's with very enviable credentials working for some of the world’s largest/successful mines and on boards of others with no response......really not even interested to hear others, so called experts, thoughts on this company/its assets/potential etc.? What the Fxxx? For anyone interested in an unbiased opinion I have spoken to the mentioned already and we are going to do the math, so to speak, over the xmas period and I will provide their thoughts early in the new year, that is, if anyone is interested to hear their opinions.
    Pilgangoora area is certainly mind blowing and you don’t need to be a GEO to work that out and IMO will certainly reward the new shareholders at some point, as it has, to date, the so called long termers when the story becomes a reality and patience/support and more posting of unbiased FA & TA informative information, not ramping, is needed IMHO to let this play out and evenly reward all that invest in the Pilgangoora region.
    I personally see the next month, maybe tax time as well, of trading both PLS & AJM as the most opportunistic time to pick up bargains before any major catalysts befriend the mentioned companies in the new year.
    Future is very bright, pardon the punt, for anyone and everyone with the foresight to invest in the future of lithium early on and as far as exploration/future miners go I certainly can think of worse places than these companies to invest your hard earned in.
    My kick of the ballfair bump play on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.040(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.12 $3.02 $47.88M 15.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 321604 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 269930 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.