PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Who's selling?, page-165

1. 800 Posts.
    Will provide as soon as i canI had lunch, plus a few too many beers, and a quick chat with one of them just the other day and from his comments, quick review from my original chats about PLS he certainly didn't mention anything negativeother than supply and demand hard to quantify, but certainly happy to spend the day running through the numbers with me as we have been best friends for nearly 40 odd yearsplus worked with them all and will again in the new year drilling programlove drilling it's like fishing waiting for that colour change

Also will arrange/pay for another lunch "bribe" lot's of beer&spirits to get both him and another very respected mine manager to discuss what we find/his opinion.

WA mining is really only a very small community and every one knows everyone but it is great to have these guys on your side that's for sure. They both don't invest in shares, but for obvious reasons both understand markets/valuations/companies etc plus one even reads HC and they have been very helpful to me in the past steering me away from the ducks and to the right ones.

Geez just a few weeks ago at the pub we were discussing Gold Shares/price and these guys gave me three gold companies they stated were currently undervalued at that time. I jokingly said should i put my house on it or a lazy 500K and they smiled and said don't be silly maybe just 50k. Albeit I didn't invest in the mentioned all three companies did exactly what they said they would and I would of made a very handsome quidsilly sausage ahhh hindsight or was it the rather large consumption of beer.

Anyway happy to share will also look to their GEO's opinion's on the fence line issue as well but this may have to wait till just after xmas for that onebut I'm sure the boys will give their opinion either way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.