PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Who's selling?, page-166

1. 3,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    I think it's fair enough that you should be able to post your opinion, should it be either positive or negative. I would hope that should others critique it and post an alternative, that you are able to, in turn, debate the points of your arguement. It seems that most that do post negative opinions are fairly 'thin skinned' and are quick to sulk. "Sad to see too many people come to be shot down in flames"... a little bit dramatic don't you think?

As for those that discuss the amount of shares they hold, so what? We all have stared from scratch at some point in time and should be able to respect those that have done well rather than cut down 'those tall poppies'. You should be happy with what you hold and your investment decisions. "...bigger than mine on the table,does than make you a better man..." lol... i can't believe you said that. are you sure you've been investing for a long time?

It would appear that you have had some unfortunate experiences in the market, and because of that are quick to judge, painting all with the same brush. As others have done, give management a call and put your questions to them rather than sulk here.
    Last edited by CYMON: 12/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.040(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.12 $3.02 $47.88M 15.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 321604 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 269930 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.