PLS 1.04% $2.85 pilbara minerals limited

Who's selling?, page-50

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    white rabbit. If you put Lithium in with every other commodity then you are quite correct.

The fact is it is NOT every other commodity. Did you once say "The Internet will never catch on". I guess not but many did. Lithium is an important part of what is going to be the next big disruptive technology. If you doubt that, then it's just another commodity and I won't try to convince you.

Investors should be very clear. The future of Lithium is about as certain as they come imo. I'm a market pessimist and yet I am as close to 100% sure of it's future as it gets. Way back then I was about 90% sure of the Internet. Whether PLS or anyone else is hugely successful will not depend on the next 7 days, the TT permit, additional resource, the FS, etc. This is a 3 to 5 year stock and how well it does depends on many factors, not least of which is managements performance.

I think the current low SP is a direct result of some of the previous CR's and we would likely be well in the 40's had it been done correctly with SH actually holding the options that are being dumped now. What's done is done and it will have an effect going forward. However, when taken in consideration with the resource and what Lithium will be it's a passing moment. Some profit lost but what is ahead may be hard for many to imagine right now.

So if you think Lithium is going to be part of disruptive tech then by all means invest and watch carefully the performance of management. If you don't think it is then just don't invest. For those really interested, do research and lots of it. For those that want to day trade and bottom feed for crumbs, well have fun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
-0.030(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $8.582B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.87 $2.89 $2.82 $51.48M 18.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6942 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.85 364872 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.