PLS 0.16% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Who's selling?, page-85

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hi PB. Good stuff and I will read through the Albermarle AR when I get time.
    I guess it doesn't matter who is funding. They are big Companies with big backing.
    Still they will be looking for return on investment and having a long term supplier to other Chinese processors right on the doorstep would not be something they hadn't thought about.
    I also wonder exactly what resource they have left at GB considering it was mentioned they are down at 300M. It must be reasonable to be building a processing plant.

Could they be looking for more, who knows. Could they want to tie up any competition that feeds other Chinese processors. Or could someone else be coming in to claim a huge resource. Someone is going to want to shore up supply. A supply that cannot be simply turned on overnight.

It really doesn't matter which way we look at it, the future of Lithium is pretty much in the bag for at least 5 years and probably much more. I hate mining stocks that peak and retrace but in this case I am not the least bit concerned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
-0.005(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $9.346B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.11 $3.03 $37.11M 12.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 455672 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.06 38926 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.