UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

whos selling, page-8

1. 2,250 Posts.
    i bought 55k at 39.5c. basically day after finding out about tenments being live. was expecting a little run but thats the way the cookie crumbles

im annoyed coz could have bought at these prices and got more shares too make moer $$. pt though is that its a long term hold. more than 12 months in my view. (i want the CGT discount!!) china's SP falls and wall st falls have over exaggerated share price fall IMO. Look at WMT last wed. Hit 11.5c and now 20c!!! Ppl get scared and sold. Market needed correction. Ppl who havnt done the research probably the ones selling!!

i dont think the story has changed in the slightest. i know the boys are very busy at the moment, and hence probably too busy to announce. q is, what would they announce if they are doing deals at the moment?? y bother?? actions will speak louder than words.

all i know is that s/h's were buying up this time last year between 10-15c with their "own cash", and i know some of them may need cash for other thngs, not selling now is a very good sign!!

my only q's are:
    1) how much Fe?
    2) and how will the directors play Twiggy against BHP?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.