SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Listen i love/d this company and its aspirations - this was ment...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Listen i love/d this company and its aspirations - this was ment to be my uni - house fund - from my getto days of growing up in a housing commission house not being educated and having no confidence that i was smart/capable/confident in myself to go to uni or get a proffessional job. since 2007 i think, i invested in the POSSIBILITIES! however i have now funded myself through uni and after SDL reached 10c 2014 decided to only invest in myself from now on.

I couldnt bear it mentally knowing that if i were the CEO of this company i had let so many people down while being paid a ridiculous amount of money. the main thing for me here is TRUST, and after constant reamings, failed promises, lack of contingencies in agreements and most of all communication of potential threats to outcomes - I am done! you cooked me SDL management.

However as the optimist realist i am i would have considered throwing you my last coin GC - however the TRUST aspect raises its head again and i think, have you invested your money in this? i mean like has there been an announcement that states all directors and staff are fully behind the offer (as this should be considered the last one, as the signing of aggreements and deals and all the other Bsh^t is just around the corner as you keep promising and delaying)

So with out wasting anymore of my fellow HC time (hate to think how many days ive lost reading SDL threads, many pointless views) i told myself to invest like this, if i put this $ 1,950 sdl money into something else and i make money then maybe i'll invest into your last scam.
    So i put 1k onto 88e and turned it into 3k - i put 3 k into TON and made poss 1k on monay i also put 6k today on ASL and made 700 so now with 4.7k will i invest in SDL - no i don't think i will until you guys prove to me that TRUST can be earned again - until then i have 1k at .004c waiting inline like everyone else trying to sell at .005 to make 250 bucks and repeat

sell the rumour and by the fact - so what i missed the bottom - we now have a mine deal and EPC contract and we are building ready to mine - great i'll buy then on FACT and hopefully trust that it will be on time and on budget

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.