NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Not sure I believe they are deliberately playing games with...

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Not sure I believe they are deliberately playing games with "optional" announcements. I think the more likely scenario is that they simply just aren't as sharp and as focused on PR as we would like them to be. They are more task focused, PR is simply not at the front of their mind. The focus is more on getting things done than managing external relations type stuff - which is often a secondary concern and seen as more of a compliance issue. They meet their legal obligations as they see them (are advised of them)and not much more than that. I've seen it time and time again with these junior explorer companies they seldom give due attention to the importance of timely and carefully scripted announcements. These companies are often run by engineers / geologists and not marketeers or experienced PR personnel with the right mix of technical knowledge. The irony is that perception is often worth as much if not more than reality in terms of its effect on market cap. I think junior explorers often miss a serious trick when it comes to PR. By the way I am not in PR or marketing but I certainly appreciate the importance of well scripted timely announcements to put forward relevant information in a way that is of most benefit to shareholders and potential investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.