SRI 0.00% 1.9¢ sipa resources limited

Mr Grubuara. I am in thx, lsr and was in Tlm and rni too. I used...

1. 2,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Mr Grubuara. I am in thx, lsr and was in Tlm and rni too. I used to buy on others results. Ie : sfr. Now I hope I treat each on their own merits. I hope though , that Thx ( which I own for the second time ) renew the interest in the area.
    On a seperate note. I wish those who think blue ocean are doing this for free would take some notice. 75k in fees for a cap
    Raising is not free ! The options and the short fall take up are a bonus. They only have to sell 10 or 16million shares with the hype around drilling at 4.5 to 6 cents and have done very well. Need I
    Mention the enquiry the directors are allegedly involved In. ? Anyhow ,do your own research. But I think wolves is a kind term. Mike and the board has given me (in my opinion ) a sign of desperation on this deal. Blue ocean and the like don't really have an interest in the success like us mum and dad investors. They are after the quick dollar to
    Sustain a life style. All this is my opinion only. Anyhow , lets hope the poultry 15 diamond holes ( 2.4 million) give us the result we hope
    For

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.335M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 142254 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 17044 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.