SRK 11.0% 3.7¢ strike resources limited

whos to say the ann isnt because of

1. 4,504 Posts.
    Who's to say that the reason for the Halt is because the ASX has asked for a 'Please Explain' or 'Further Information' regarding their Ann on the 14th due to Horner's post???

I honestly believe this could be the case and it definately woudln't be the first time this has happened.

Remember - I (and some others) had warned Horner's many times that what he was saying was that he "implied" he had "insider" information and even named Director's names who were O/S etc. If this is true, it could mean that the ASX has asked for a 'Please Explain' from SRK and as they are indeed overseas (if this is true), they couldn't do it now due to the time difference so they would of needed the weekend to get it prepared for Monday and as such, had to Halt trading.

Also not a co-incidence that all of the sudden Horners is Suspended here.....Most likely ASX would of also contacted Hotcopper to ask for this or "enquire" further info about Horners for further investigation......Has happened before folks!!!

Any thoughts regarding the above being a possibility (I honestly believe it is a strong possibility and the puzzle does fit)???

Good Luck All (exc Brocko lol)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.005(11.0%)
Mkt cap ! $10.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $6.085K 167.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120945 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 50805 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.