PLT 5.76% 65.5¢ plenti group limited

whos up to calling, page-2

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Lemmas,

I'll be going to the AGM, although apparently I'll have to dust off a suit, as dress requirements apply. As an IT developer I've been in 'mufti-day' apparel for a number of years now (we used to be more formal, but our clients got disappointed when we looked too corporate!).

As regards to a phone call, I'm not really the ring-up type, I tend to wait for topical questions and send the odd e-mail or two. I would have thought that at this stage we should just wait for the AGM, a bit over two weeks away, for answers to such questions.

However, if you or others do make such a phone call, I would have thought other items of interest would be:

1. how is the release of CerviScreen going?
    a) it was slated for a December release, but the annual report described a delayed and very open-ended:
    'CerviScreen is due for launch in the 2008 calendar year'
    b) how are the trials going?
    c) are there issues getting TGA approval?

2. how is India going? China may be huge, but we've heard nothing of note about India since the initial deal was announced, and it's not exactly small

etc. etc. etc. !

Anyhow:
    - it's good you kick-started the PLT thread again ... it's been almost as quiet as PLT news (!)
    - I'm in trouble again for a (very) late post ... I actually started it at 10:30pm and then did a couple of other things & came back to it
    - the SP has been a shocker, but PLT needs news to keep the SP heading in the right direction, and minor slow SP periods will be trivial in the long run (market conditions haven't been that great either)

Cheers.

(I'm finally going to bed now, promise!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.5¢
Change
-0.040(5.76%)
Mkt cap ! $114.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 69.0¢ 65.0¢ $9.835K 14.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10685 65.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 3539 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.