PGM 4.55% 2.1¢ platina resources limited

Thats what I want to hear ...... happy rowers singing praises to...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Thats what I want to hear ...... happy rowers singing praises to the Ice Queen as they are happily rowing.

My figures are indeed correct ...... if u believe in fairy tales becoming real. The share price keeps going up but the IGV still cant "unstick" from ONE BUCK AN IG OUNCE !!! Its like for every buck an ounce increase, we have to quantum up one multiple of current price ....... how many praises for Aphrodite hey !!!

And YET, our non-producing "peers" are at 50 times our IGV, tho cant for the life of me can I see ANY peer here. Well Ok, maybe AQP haha.

And now look at Newmont putting its money where its mouth is for ARCTIC GOLD ......... 11 mill ozs ........ 1.5 billion US bucks !!! Thats like AUD 150 bucks an ounce for something aimed at y2012. Newmont are just hoarding for the future ... must have desperate need for unhedged ounces hey? Or hedging against severe paper burn coming our way ? Just like Barrick methinks. They must also believe in uncle Alf's and Casey's USD 1650 / oz coming up by then !!! I'm more a Cycle Pro fan and got about 3000 bucks an ounce in my sights in 3 or so years.

U really gotta stop me from spruiking this baby this way cos the men in white labcoats will come after me with nets haha. But yeah, am certainly putting my money where my mouth is alright ....... last slice I took was of TTs generous offerings at 125 but not fast enough for the lot ..... and now waiting down there for more but methinks in vain cos those technos are now screaming at me. Guess all my bits and pieces together would get me an invite to the top 10 luncheon with royalty haha. Waiting for an invite but they gotta spot me first tho.

Newmont is #2 global Goldie. Our own #1 Goldielocks is having her own picnic with the Polar Bear atm haha. Cant wait to hear what goodies she comes back with in her basket. Just keep in mind that 1 g/t Rhodium or Ruthenium is like about 8 g/t Gold in value !!!

I keep bursting out in laughter when I listen to Uncle Bob on Boardroom Radio softly speak the speak ....... "well we weren't really looking for gold but ..." Oh Im gonna have a heart attack haha!

Anyway jokes aside (if u really think I'm joking) .... gold price is roaring to break outa its cage and Platinum just hit about 1400 ....... and even old work horse Palladium was up 10 bucks an ounce last I looked. Can taste critical mass already for that icy core methinks.

Havent even yet bothered looking at the bigger pix throwing in Vanadium and Titanium. WAITING WAITING for some local guru to pick this up and run with it to make a real name for themselves !

Meanwhile I heard that some golden nerds are running the sliderule over it in some kinda golden peers list this week, tho once again, what peers ? Reckon we should just pack up and leave this boring local scene and head straight for Canuk cowboy land which is next to our resource anyway ........ Canadians would warm to this very quickly being on their doorstep hey ?

By Zeus, I would follow her like a groupie to stay in timezone touch haha.

Anyway any bets whether we close at new weekly high tomorrow? Classic Olympian Queen, Jesse's Girl !

All in my personal humourous opinion ..... you know, a fool and his money blah blah. Just crazy talk to pass the time?

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.915K 184.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84482 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.