SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

whose excited, page-42

1. gga
    1,125 Posts.
    "Don't you just love it when you see heaps of SBB green when Mr Market has put his red coat on."

Indeedy I doody!

But lest I'm taken for yet another rah-rah/"choo choo!"/"God Bless" martis, best I explain myself:

I'm a simple boofhead and when looking for industrial companies or non-miners, I look for just 2 variables, high ROE/ROC & low PSR (sometimes low PE if I'm going the Joel Greenblatt route) - got myself some nice winners from SHV and BRG thus.

SBB was already on my FA Watchlist when it popped up on my Momentum screen 26th July. Stayed to view the threads, from the concern over the departure of our young CFO to the 'Design by Italy' jibes - ho ho ho, seems so long ago now...

Buoyed by excellent posts eg. Merle and acca, decided to undertake a 'pilot' buy at 70c, then decided fundamentals (if everything is above board) were just too good to let go, went back for seconds, thirds, AND fourths while it was meandering around 71c (thanks, Mike King!)

TL;DR - Came for the TA, stayed for the FA.

===============================

When Monday (and subsequent days) comes, I'm unloading the rest of my stinkers (but not my beloved ADO, which has slapped me in the face so much) so that I can back up the other half of my truck (the first has gone to ADO, sigh..).

You fellow SBB'ers can't see me right now, but my cheeks hurt from smiling too much - to think (fingers crossed) that dividends* will be the cherry on the cake....

* actually, as with Warren, I'd much prefer Sunbridge to retain the dividends and put them to the good use they've been doing in growing SBB.

Meanwhile, I'm amusing myself by wondering if Mr King will continue digging...?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.