whose humiliations, mr. bush?

1. 5,748 Posts.
    Whose Humiliations, Mr. Bush?
    by Beth Goodtree
    Sep 22, '04

This week, the news had another cry of "Humiliation!" But it was not coming from the Islamist world. This time, the cry of "Humiliation!" was from, of all people, that supposed Israel-supporter, President George Bush.

The word 'humiliation' has become the emotional bullet in the Arab/Islamist propaganda weapon. But it seems that our president is now using it to show the international community that he commiserates with the genocidal murderers who want to destroy Israel and wipe out the Hebrew people. So okay, let's talk Arab/Islamist humiliations, but from the viewpoint of those who have been and continue to be the victims: the non-Islamist world.

In 638 CE, Caliph Omar Ben Hatav attacked and conquered Jerusalem, placing it under Arab/Muslim rule. By 642 CE, the Muslim Arabs conquered Egypt, driving out or subjugating the mostly Christian locals. It was also during this time that the Muslims attacked and conquered Syria and Persia, doing the same to their populations.

When 688 CE rolled around, the Arabs and Muslims desecrated, for the first time, Judaism's holiest site, the Temple Mount, by building a mosque on top of it. Then, in 711 CE, the Muslim hordes invaded and conquered Spain, subjugating the entire Spanish population. Between 1100 CE and 1500 CE, the Muslims invaded India, desecrating and converting many of the Hindu sacred holy sites to Islamic shrines.

You say ancient history is boring and of no immediate purpose in today's world? Think again. Here is a quote from Dr. Mahathir, former Prime Minister of Malaysia and former Head of the Organization of Islamic Conferences (OIC). This is what he said during his introductory speech at the autumn 2003 OIC Summit -- to a standing ovation, no less:

"At the time the Europeans of the Middle Ages were still superstitious and backward, the enlightened Muslims had already built a great Muslim civilization, respected and powerful.... The Europeans had to kneel at the feet of Muslim scholars in order to access their own scholastic heritage."

Dr. Mahathir was, in effect, relishing and gloating about previous Muslim conquests over the non-Muslim world. He seemingly expressed regret that Europe freed itself from the shackles of Islam and its repressive ways. Not once did Dr. Mahathir express remorse for the millions upon millions of lives that were humiliated, nay, exterminated, by the Muslims and Arabs.

And lest you think this is just more ancient history, you are wrong. Islamists/Arabs like to think backwards, keeping their past as close as if it happened yesterday. If the standing ovation of 50-some odd countries is proof, all the Muslim world would like to revert back to the day when they could conquer and subjugate the non-Muslim world.

Moving on to modern history, we see not humiliation of Islamists/Arabs by the civilized world, but just the opposite. Oil is their main weapon and blackmail is their choice method of subjugation and humiliation. The Arab/Islamist world demands that we in the civilized world sit still while they behead our citizens for not being Muslim, all the while using our ingenuity and technology to further their murderous and barbaric campaigns. The price if we protest? They cut off that which makes our society run: oil.

Because of oil, our leaders are humiliated into making concessions no rational human would make. The US, the EU and even Russia are now forced into making humiliating appeasement to the terrorist Arabs and their supporters occupying Israeli Gaza, Judea and Samaria. By offering them a country of their own -- cut from a chunk of Israel's (and Judaism's) rightful holy land -- while allowing the terror to continue and the criminals go unpunished, the US, the EU and Russia are being constantly humiliated by those whose war cry is "Humiliation!"

Even Colin Powell, US Secretary of State, must temper his words when dealing with the genocide-bent Arabs who want to exterminate the Jews that Hitler never managed to kill. Every time there is a suicide/genocide bombing (deliberately targeting families, not soldiers), the most Mr. Powell seems to be allowed to say, lest the oil be cut off, is "Tone down the violence."

Or what about the humiliation inflicted by the Arabs upon Christians and Jews when they use our headstones for urinals and paving blocks? Or when these 'Palestinians' took over the Church of the Holy Sepulchre for use as a terrorist hideout, ripping up the Bibles for use as toilet paper? Where is the apology and relief coming from the Arab/Islamist world? Where is the acknowledgement of humiliations of non-Muslims?

And finally, what about the 24/7/365 humiliations heaped upon the Jewish people by the Arab/Islamist world? Day after day, year in and year out, the Jews living in Israel are forced to live in fear of genocidal murder. They are forced to drastically alter their lifestyles, lest their homes be hit by rockets, their babies shot in the heads by snipers, their families wiped out by bus or restaurant bombers.

And then there is the unrelenting humiliation of these same Jews, as well as Jews the world over. Imagine being told that you have no right to your aboriginal homeland, no right to your holiest sites, no right to stay in your homes and the towns you have lived in for generations. On top of that, imagine that you are told you must give your homes and towns over to those who openly admit that they themselves have absolutely no right whatsoever to your holiest, aboriginal and only homeland? If I may remind (or educate) you Mr. President, this is what one of the Palestinians' own leaders had to say regarding their legitimacy and rights to the Jewish land they now occupy:

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian people' to oppose Zionism." -- Zahir Muhsein, PLO executive committee member, in an interview with the Dutch newspaper "Trouw" March 31, 1977, cited on http://www.paktoday.com/expert.htm.

Meanwhile, what contributions has the Arab/Islamist world made to modern civilization? They have perfected the art of beheadings - slow, gruesome, sawing-off-the-head beheadings. They have perfected the art of terror. And they have perfected the art of using our technology to spread their hatred, terror, genocide and propaganda. Has the Arab/Islamist world contributed to anything that is not war and conquest-related? Do they invent medicines or technologies to advance the human condition? Hardly. Yet Israel, the US, and Europe, all leaders in these areas, willingly share their advances with the Arab/Islamist world, only to have them used against us. We are the ones being humiliated, Mr. Bush. And you are groveling to their lies and agendas.

So the next time you hear the cry of "Humiliation!" coming from the Arab/Islamist world, think of the humiliations that they are inflicting daily upon each and every one of us, Americans, Christians and Jews. Think of the sermons coming from mosques all over the planet calling for killing the infidel (non-Muslim) where you find him. And think about any beneficent contributions to society that the Arab/Islamist world has made of late. Bet ya' can't.

(And by the way, Mr. Bush, I realize that a few weeks ago I said I would vote for you, but your statement about 'Palestinian humiliation' is making me rethink my position. And I'll bet I'm not alone. I'll never vote for John Kerry and his Islamist-supporting, Ketchup Queen wife -- certainly not when the biggest Jew-killer since Hitler, Yasser Arafat, wants him to win. But at this point, I'm finding it very hard to vote for you with your talk about the 'humiliation' suffered by a bunch of lying genocidal monsters. Are you with us or with the terrorists? Do you have the courage of your religious convictions and will you honor God's covenant with Israel as written in the Bible? Will I have to do a write-in vote, yet again, maybe for Rudy Giuliani this time? Your move, Mr. Bush.)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.