LKE 5.17% 5.5¢ lake resources n.l.

Well the rise of Tesla which is now valued as much as all other...

1. 4,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1781
    Well the rise of Tesla which is now valued as much as all other car makers combined leads to the question of survival. In recent years the market valuation of the worlds auto industry has doubled but production/profits whatever measure you want has remained stable. As we stand either Tesla is way over valued or the rest of the car industry is. Im confused, Cathy Woods who knows her stuff is backing Tesla. Michael Burry also someone who knows his stuff is shorting Tesla. Both cant be right. The next few years is guaranteed to see a stampede to EV. I think that Tesla has a large edge on future production my impression is that game changers dont fall behind until they stop innovating think IBM. Add in the fact that governments will do more to save their auto industries than they will do for other industries not just for the jobs but for the status of having a national auto industry.
    We could see over production of cars then crash in price of cars all in all not bad news for Lithium producers. Argentina, Bolivia, Chile and Australia should form an OPEC like cartel. It wont happen I think countries that produce bauxite tried something similar but Australia ratted them out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.003(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $91.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $272.1K 4.762M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 991729 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 334500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ 1618036
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.