PRX 20.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

vendor its great to see you back.I've a pretty big stake in this...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    vendor its great to see you back.

I've a pretty big stake in this company for 4 years now and want to see this fly as much as anyone else. However what you have shown me is that technically you have been able to pick up the movements of the stock that vibrate it ...kinda like a tracker, the influences that move a stock that don't necessarily rely on fundamentals ( e.g. an insto decides to buy big, a big seller decides to get out, a cap raise is around the corner and someone in the know acts on it). i see that u don't care about the fundamentals but just listen to the stock movements. you've been proven right on the several times you have commented in the last few years...

its great for working out when to get in or out....and/or to make a bit of money surfin the waves while we wait for the longer term trend. I certainly know that I coulda made a substantial lot more if I had bought and sold with the many waves of this stock over the last few years.

i still rely on fundamentals that makes me own up this promising stock but realise the technicals are so useful in the short/medium trade opportunities.

Still waiting for this to blow thru to what we all know its worth.

Peace
    D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $300 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 10521362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21024699 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.