PRX 16.7% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

whose selling out ?, page-105

1. 1,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    Hi All

Just read all the thread back to Vendor's comment on whose selling. One of the better threads I read for a while, well kicked off by vendor. Thanks.

For my part trial mine results and some ingots can't come soon enough, clear out the posiedon thinkers, proof up grades and recoveries and put a stake in the ground of funding the next steps. Happy holding, as if the team can put together a similar year to the last, this is going to be an exciting resource growth watch even without the trial mine.

Also as mercenary as it soundsk,and no disrespect to those looking for work, but I'm pretty bullish on the cost of mining falling given some of the forcast pressures on mining resources have already evaporated. Some of the costs being run over last couple of years have been staggeringly overheated. I think current mining costs based on the last couple of years are already out of date and currently being undercut.

Vendor rightly asks the question what don't we know?

I don't know, how much gold is forward sold by producers, 1 year 2 years 5 years? Could Gold be on a dive before long with when folk realise the glut that's been forward sold? Are the new producers over the next couple of years going to be opening onto rivers of gold into a cup that is already full, is this why the current close to production goldies being caned by the market?

What ever I'm still back ABU to clean it's boots! Good Luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.388K 556.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 23213615 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16131856 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.