PRX 16.7% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Am activly looking for work right now because i am living on my...

1. 1,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Am activly looking for work right now because i am living on my investments. (BUT). Lets try an understand why the cost of labour & expertise has gone through the roof in OZ. In the last few years China & India have come onto the scene generating a golden goose scenario for Australia, the politicions of all partys can claim as much credit as they wish but at the end of the day Australia could have been in the same boat as the rest of the world if not for the above. Labor under K Rudd did very well at the time of the GFC, They had the advantage of inheriting a budget surplus from the previous government and yes some of their spending policies could have been better policed but the alternative under a coalition goverment would have been a lot worse for ordinary people. Cutting costs which means reducing the workforce is their number one panacea, (Work place agreements and contracts were not as they were politely called but workplace ultimatums,) do you want a job with minimum pay & conditions or piss off. The major companies in this country and the coalition goverment over the last 20+ years are guilty of an attitude that still persists to this day & that is if we need any expertise we will import it. (Australia)! look at our lifestyle, look at beautiful homes on the beaches & rivers, look at our easy going way of life. MEANWHILE our teenage children in many parts of this country cant get an apprenticeship. Companies still prefer to import rather than train the potential young workforce that are sitting in the wings.There are so many in this country who blame the unions for the incredible explosion in wages in recent years, they i think are rather ignorant or in denial, i know this because i would never in my wildest dreams have thought that i would be paid as much as i have in the last few years. I havnt been a union member for 30 years so why has my wage been so good? Simple, there is a major skills shortage because we are not giving our children and for me my grandchildren the skills and education to take advantage of the possibllities out there.I love this country with a passion, but there are so many ways for us to improve for future generations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.388K 556.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 23213615 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16131856 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.