PRX 16.7% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

BobminerAs always i respect your posts.However look what...

1. 2,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Bobminer
    As always i respect your posts.

However look what Australia has become a population that it appears all they want to worry about is Plastic shopping bags.
    Nothing real about what is going on Just so long as they do not ask for a plastic bag to put what they purchased in.

Well Doh !!!

I understand how the Govt wanted to brain wash them on the pre text of the envirement (plastic bags) when infact .000000000000000000000 to infinity +1 = is the amount of plastic bags that goe's into landfill

When infact 99.999999999999999 To Infinity is what goes into said plastic bag goe's to landfill.

I talked to a politition about this and said how do you get away with the bulls### you get away with.

He said we work on the 90/7/3 Principle

I said what is that ?

He said we treat the population as 90 % are brain dead

7% understand what is going on

And 3% have the serious $$$

Then he said think back to ancent Roman times there were 90 % slaves and 10 % masters and nothing has changed.

So while we have the population of Australia worrying about plastic bags and the envirement = One may ask said population about the $1 Billion worth of coal exported from Australia to India and China every week to burn in there power stations.
    If this will have any impact on said envirement ?

No just be a sheep Australian do not worry china is taking over this country and worry about plastic bags.

Just go to any shopping center and see the zombies walking around (perhaps we had better crank the fluroide up in the water supply we dont want people in this country to think for them selves.

And that anwsers the question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.388K 556.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 23213615 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16131856 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.