PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

whose selling out ?, page-80

1. 6,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    "I rarely do post my buys but did so this time as a statement that I expect it might turn now"

Chuk, you continue to tell us you are in the queue at 5.1, thats me first in line, ive picked them at 5.4, didnt expect it to get this low. But i suppose if you rarely buy you would rarely post it.

"I don't pretend to know where the sp is going very short term.
    However the chart looks very good again here."

2- 6 month trends and timelines are not "very short term" chuk, however as was pointed out some weeks ago that 4.3 is a probable support line if 4.6 doesnt hold. It is now there.
    So the chart doesnt look good, however it is possible that it may bounce from this support area.

"If you don't want to call the direction from here please stop telling us how good you are with direction."

Your words chuk, just like you did with vulture 2000 when he disagreed with some of your analysis.

"You mention my purchases at 5.4 but conveniently forget the ones I bought at 3.7."

Geez you know how to spin well, but you also forgot to add the ones you bought at 5.1 and 5.0.

"Insecure? A little more maturity please so we can avoid the personal comments that no-one here wants to read.

Thats the pot calling the kettle chuk, i havent made any personal comments at you, however you love your little back handers when people dont agree with you just like what you threw at vulture and what your throwing now.

Maybe you can stick to the stock and if someone disagrees just play the ball.

Redimoney, thanks for the compliment and compassion, i actually suffer autism but thanks anyway.
    Dork huh??

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $40.20K 20.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4219821 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 24828420 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.