PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

whose selling out ?, page-94

1. 2,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Look vendor, I take your point, in fact you'd probably find my point of view is quite similar to yours. And seriously, I really do respect your TA. But really, it's a question of how you sell the message.

(I stuffed up my disclosure last time, by the way, I sold a while ago)

The TA/FA thing is always a cause of tension I'm sure we've all seen it across a whole bunch of stocks. And people are always going to get upset if you call a short term (or long term!) downtrend, I should know it's happened to me.

You've explained quite passionately in the past why you think TA is important and trust me, I understand and respect that. I also take your point that you disagree with the positive assessment that some post here. So why not just say that? Your last post was far more informative than your first one.

Also, it's worth pointing out that your influence may extend beynd the people who post, so while you may get a lot of visible disagreement you might find you get a more varied response (and more positive!) than the people who reply to you.

As to your original point to Reiner that no one would pay a 33% premium to the current price, I'd say: look at the premium paid for ALD.

Finally, I thought the whole point of TA was that it acknowledged that there was a whole world of stuff that contributes to the price that FA didn't necessarily pin down. So for example, a great company can be ridiculously undervalued, or a rubbish one be overvalued, for reasons that may not easily be discerned. Also, the price can wobble around a lot without any obvious FA reason. And, possibly, a lot of what get's described as "manipulation" may just be random mob behaviour (I found the book "Fooled By Randomness" highly influential).

So the current decline in price may not have an obvious single cause. There may be no hidden information. However, I am with you in this: I plan to wait before re-entering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.664M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $995 497.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 103187431 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 4564001 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.