PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

whose selling out ?, page-95

1. 1,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Hi Mamba. enjoyed your previous post, i think you are right as far as the global situation. What i find difficult to understand is that there is so much money being printed in the USA & Europe and they are, for the most part on zero interest rates. Yet our junior explorers with quality projects & prospects are starving for cash. With trial mining to commence at OP & GH i think. I would love to see the pit development plan. If it was me i would scrape the top off and put that dirt aside as a low grade stockpile, (it could alway be treated through a gravity plant at a later date and then used to rehab a waste dump)after the overburden has been removed, i would then open up the pit initialy trenching out a channel parrallel to the reef, for the full lenghth of the lode. Once this has been completed i would then blast the reef into the already mined trench. this would result in 100% of the undiluted orebody being recovered and of course minimize the tons mined but would increase the gold recovered by a substantial margin. Only my thoughts. RE the Mount Mine & Treasure Island, i posted what knowledge i have on those prospects on the FML thread some time ago. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.