BPT 0.00% $1.28 beach energy limited

well, okay, graham, you're short and wanna see the beach a...

1. 6,257 Posts.
    well, okay, graham, you're short and wanna see the beach a gutted wreck...fair enough...so the beach story is a fiasco??...and all their announcements are bs??...lying to their shareholders and the broader market??...can you substantiate your accusation??....are beach directors guilty of dishonesty and mismanagement then???...or are you just another hysterical lemming running with the crowd shouting down she goes, down she must, the end is nigh, repent before its too late, stop your evil ways, and throw away your shares...oil castles built on sand...all all pumped up lies and video tapes, the beach is broke, script is worthless??...anything else...and, yes, i realize that there may be more pain for beach sp judging the mad frenzy the lemmings were going for today...but rest assured i think i know when i'm buying a bargain...and so i'm sure a few others??...the Japanese for instance who just payed 127 mil for a 10% stake of BMG...valued the going concern at 1.3 billion or there abouts with a 15 year life line, and that's just BMG not even considering BPT's other rather valuable assets and projects..was that all lies and bull too, for they don't know what they're doing??..loony tunes are here again..you always seem to pop up on the beach thread when it's just about to hit bottom and it's sooo baaad...gotta bat it down a bit more cause it deserves it??...lol...i do remember you from a few months ago when you were saying that fixing BMG would take a long, long time??..well back to business by end of next month is not such a long, long time, is it now??..not in my books anyway...but, hey, go on, bash the beach, it's a free country and free speech allowed on HC...room for all of us, isn't there??...cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.920B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.28 $1.29 $1.27 $6.419M 5.024M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32293 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 42322 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.