SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

wht happens to our sbl shares if we dont sell

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ...Guys i want to explain something and this is very IMPOTANT and FACTUAL...we need to look at the LRC takeover it is exactly the same conditions word for word as the SBL takeover same conditions, same acceptance same timeframes same management same exerything so here goes....

...LEOKLE suggested if you dont sell now your shares will automatically convert to LION shares if the takeover is successful....
    ...Well according to the identical LRC takeover which was a COMPLETE SUCCESS this is clearly NOT the case as LRC are still trading today on the ASX 1 year later....

...What will happen here is this...You have 3 choices....

1)...You can sell now on market...
    2)you can do nothing now and when you get the acceptance form you vote NO and you will retain your SBL stock the same as LRC.......
    3) ...Or when you get your acceptance form you can vote YES and your SBL shares will convert to LION shares.....

...These are the FACTS, read the two takeovers they are identical WORD FOR WORD....and we know how lRC takover procedded KCN got over 69% acceptance yet still the lRC stock trades on the ASX...

.....This is the reason why i would not be too concerned....LRC shares were taken up by KCN and evetually obtained almost 70% of LRC(see link at bottom of this post)...
    ...So this is the case here, as i said dont worry this is day one of the takeover and anyone who sold LRC early like silly me,got a low price(i paid 1.5 for LRC and took 2 cents about a week into the takeover)....Had i held til the closing day i could have sold for a price well above 3.5 cents, from memory it touched 4 cents...consolidation of capital came into play on a ratio of 1 to 125( see second link bottome of post) as LRC is trading at $1.81 being as high as $5.00 on 29/03/2011....
    ...SO IN ESSENCE SBL shares do not dissappear...unless LION gain 100% control and that clearly will not happen given the chatter here on hotcopper...

...IN short enjoy the ride coz there is plenty of money to be made on SBL moving forward....

RB

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20110216/pdf/41wt9ymm9x7dwj.pdf

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20110407/pdf/41xxq974hcldh0.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.