ROG 16.7% 0.5¢ red sky energy limited.

wht this not flying, page-8

1. 863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Seeing as we are talking the indices, I thought I'd add my view on the effects on lil ol ROG.

IF the market takes a dive for the worse I don't see ROG slumping too much from current SP. Thinking you may see .006 again at worst but in any case will only present a great buying opportunity. Current news will see the SP bounce back and even selling at .009 wil achieve a 50% gain.

If the crash doesn't occur then I think it will still be a while before the market realises ROG's achievements. IMO it will wait for confirmation from the Talma pilot. Hey, that's not to say current Soffies won't take it for a run if the market goes positive.

As a side note, I was checking out the chart for ROG and specifically looking at the EMA's (exponential moving average) with a 50 and 15 period applied. Usually a good indicator for a change in trend when they cross. Last time they crossed was to signal the down trend from .038 (December '10). Over the last 2 weeks the divergence of these 2 lines has been decreasing and is on the verge of crossing.

IMO if the market turns positive we should see EMA's cross which would signal a change in trend. Now that would be a nice change and we've certainly had the news to support it.

Being a speccie ROG suffers in market fear as the riskier stocks are the first to be sold. Need confidence to return and we'll be off. Gas will be the transition phase to renewable energy. Only a matter of time.

In the mean time, I'll ride the wave of fear and make the most of what it has to offer.

Enough babbling from me, enjoy your weekend.

Gaspew ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $27.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $10.82K 2.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 55730278 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 42543181 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.