EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Why 100:1?, page-205

1. 517 Posts.
    Oh Wabbit how do you know what the top 20 think, many would not be impressed as much as me.

Last vote hardly anyone voted that's in the past. Going forward I believe it would be 60 % unhappy and 40% supportive, being generous on the support for board.

What you clearly don't understand out of the 40 % ERM hold 20% they want out but can't due to all time low SP. Garrett and friends would have 10%+ so going forward 30% is a chance for holders to gain their support. That could be 10% supportive and 90% unhappy, either way the point I was making is the board are losing support weekly from every holder. But you don't see that do you. I personally don't care whether you do or not. Your vote means nothing.

IE: When ERM are gone then who buy's them would want change, they would never let this team run their investment, then Garrett would change support who ever want's EGO as he is interested in making money, like us all. Our board are interested in staying here and that's why they are going so slow and will repay debt on the due date. Meanwhile we all wait another year to get this company moving. Ask yourself who's looking after who here and why!

So you believe what you believe I believe what I believe. Remember one SH who knows almost all top 20 and many more holders than you or I and this holder isn't happy either. So it's up to board to change things quickly if not then your maths will be most certainly different come when change happens, it will happen. Before you ask I will never tell you, you can read about it when it happens ok

Please don't take what I say personal, I agree with Ahjay too many people are personally attacking holders and I believe this shouldn't happen either. Opinions are opinions that's it. I personally don't care what you say about me, I just want to make money and capitalise on making the Perth Basin a huge success, our board are unable to do this, just my opinion, I personally want change. My investment deserves to be serviced by motivated professionals, who want to stand out in these terrible economic times. Seriously you believe our board can do this and you believe we are going to be in the ASX 300, WHO'S FULL OF RUBBISH.

You are certainly in another world to me thinking ASX 300. I think you should have stayed away from the explorer stocks and stayed in blue chip. You have absolutely no idea of what is really going on here. Also you have no idea about my investment/'s so why comment that I am losing or have no idea of how to make money. Focus on your own investment as I will mine.

As the next couple of months go by and the SP travels sideways or down it's just a matter of time before change happens. (To clarify change could be 3-4 things - then bang we have a new team) If only you endeavoured to seek out more information as I have, then your statement previously will look like rubbish, to be honest almost everyone of your posts, sorry just being honest, from my position.

Wabbit I really don't care about anything you have said or even know, we are world's apart in opinions, which is fine.

Chinese new year and I hope my dream of change and prosperity happens sooner than later. Over many years my resolutions normally come true and I make changes as well to always be a better person and put my energy where it is needed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.