EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

"ERM want out" - Is there any evidence of this? Other than what...

1. 225 Posts.
    "ERM want out" - Is there any evidence of this? Other than what KQ has told everyone?

There is loads of comments about the board going slow, does anyone have any suggestions about what they think they should be doing better?

"Remember one SH who knows almost all top 20 and many more holders than you or I and this holder isn't happy either." - This type of talk has been going on for months, prior to the AGM and consolidation. But team nEGOtron was voted down convincingly, so stop inflating the numbers of supporters you have. You are all mouth and no trousers.

"So it's up to board to change things quickly if not then your maths will be most certainly different come when change happens, it will happen. Before you ask I will never tell you, you can read about it when it happens ok" - Pure gobbledegook. Team nEGOtron have been talking this type of nonsense for as long as I can remember, nothing happens though.

"As the next couple of months go by and the SP travels sideways or down it's just a matter of time before change happens. (To clarify change could be 3-4 things - then bang we have a new team) If only you endeavoured to seek out more information as I have, then your statement previously will look like rubbish, to be honest almost everyone of your posts, sorry just being honest, from my position." - I think I spoke about these secrets before, that team nEGOtron always have something up their sleeves, but nothing ever happens.

The reality here is that our board have taken a conservative approach, fixing the financial position of the company and have a good strategy moving forward for more drilling. I can see why many people on here are frustrated with a lower risk approach, however that is what the majority of shareholders want. I personally think it is the correct approach. Now, what's the alternative? Has anyone got a better plan? No.

It is so easy to armchair quarterback this company, but we are not privy to all the information the board has. Unfortunately, some information needs to be kept confidential. This obviously means people with amazing imaginations are able to "fill the gaps" with their own fanciful tales.

It would be great if somebody could throw some ideas out there as to how they would change the strategy at EGO, at least then we can discuss the merits of that idea, instead of whining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.