EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Why 100:1?, page-238

1. 5,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    I noticed that you do post on other stocks although you only seem to hold PRR and EGO - the point I originally made was that the two others noted actually have only ever posted on the exact same two stocks and over 95% on EGO. You are not in that camp and I do not support the view that its a triumvirate.

I think everyone has feelings but often the supporters here have been very aggressive - there is almost a conspiracy to guilt you into feeling that if you are a shareholder you are harming the company and your investment not to be part of the fan club.

Essentially , this is supposed to be a forum but I was part of the fan club for the rights issue and the take-over of the board - I was not in favour of the consolidation or the buyout of the ERM JV stake.

Really all this rubbish about you haven't made a loss until you sell it - actually its only worth what you can sell it for. Its like saying that my 5c coin is worth more than its face value - yes that true but actually no-one will pay me more than 5c so its only worth 5c.

Then you get GSA saying that there is no proof ERM wants out - there is tons of proof:

1. They started a gas supply project as wholesalers - they have not pursued it further.
    2. They purchased a significant stake in MEL - recently sold that.
    3. They bought some of their own tenements in NSW and sold them back to the NSW government even before MEL did.
    4. They decided to sell out their JV stake here.
    5. Their presentations hardly mention Gas these days but a few years ago it was a strategic division.

The problems we ,who want to question management, is that we feel betrayed - those that actually supported the 249d and even some who were threatened by the company and even worse are now told that really if you dont like it sell. That was not what ERM sold us when they took over and we have every right to feel aggrieved - many hold on as they are racked by FOMO - me included.

Logically I have sold out a lot of my holding as I cannot see any light at the end of the tunnel - really I think I have the right to feel these guys have not done what they said they would do and time is everything in life.

I respect your views and really what I would like to see is an understanding of different views without the need to force others to change their views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.