EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Why 100:1?, page-264

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14

Well Bolat, I have to compliment you on you your superior psychic prowess!

You have incisive 20:20 hindsight, having grasped the nub of all things flawed about the past. Congratultions.
    Worthwhile enlightenment? Perhaps? But, you have somehow missed the not so few good things that have happened along the way.

So far 3 out of the last three drills have been successful, not sure if that is a 100% strike rate?

A company which was taken over by investor uprising has been turned round from finacial basket case to a profit making business.

The gas production through the bodgy gas plant is now at excellent levels in output and reliability.

A successful survey has provided better source of target information for future drilling prospects. Completed on time and on budget.

The reports coming out from the company are timely and free of pompus hype.

The future is reasonably defined by information the company has published about production testing and defining next drilling prospects.

A tie-in pipe line will be commissioned for RGN1 depending on production tests..

Yes, we are waiting on details of how the ERM debt will be funded. I think it is reasonable to assume - It will be funded!

Yes we are waiting on details of how the next phase of this Companies development is going to go!

Perhps you might try to focus your 20:20 insite on to what is happening now, and even the next 18 months.

Hopefully that might get you into a more positive frame of mind.

Why am I continuing to be excited? Because this is avery tough business, and lots can go wrong.
    I believe the current board and management are doing more right than they are doing wrong.

Simple really for someone as smart as you are, even if the other drongos' dont bother to see what is happening.

Have a good day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.