EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

All I did was present some data to you. It is interesting that...

1. 225 Posts.
    All I did was present some data to you. It is interesting that you are not capable of providing any of your own to refute mine.

"the share price has more room to move down" - The utter inanity of this statement boggles my mind. It is people like you who make claims that we have lost 250% of the share price.

Further capital raisings are going to happen, how else are we going to pay for drilling? The fact that you think CR is pointless shows just how little you know about this company.

This BS about "mums and dads" and "long term shareholders" is total crap. You and your friends in Team nEGOtron keep spouting it like its your catch cry. Every share is worth exactly the same as every other share. The fact that you think that "mums and dads" and "long term shareholders" deserve some kind of special treatment, again, shows just how ill-prepared you are to be investing in the share market.

When you have some data, I'll be happy to be proven wrong by it. Until then, you and team nEGOtron can keep up the whining.
    Last edited by gsaussie: 31/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.