VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

why 3 million volume sellers at 18 cents ?, page-14

1. 4,481 Posts.
    I am not that certain the oppies will be in the money, but they could come close.

If the share price hits 10c in the next 4 weeks, then the oppies will explode. If the share price fails to cross 7c in that same time, there could be some turbulent rides on the oppies as uncertainty comes and goes.

Yes I am holding oppies and quite a few, but as I said I cant be certain that they will be worth anything in 10 weeks time.

I do think the company will try to keep the oppies in play for now, although if they KNOW they wont be worth anything then I believe disclosure should be a factor.

When I say keep the oppies in play, I am suspecting some sort of deal being struck to either transfer them or replace them with a small payment.

I have had this argument before, but I fail to see why the company cant offer a part payment scheme. Lets say I have a thousand oppies - I pay the company 3c for each in June and a further payment in Sept and Dec. The oppies have expired but the company gets its funds on a part pay basis even though the share price has not hit 10c!

I am sure there will be some sort of plan instead of just having the oppies go to the dust bin.

I don't have to go far to find an argument.....LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.