APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Why $44 Dollars...., page-13

1. 876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Hi Wally2dogs,

Have a read on my reasoning behind my personal investment in APT over in this topic here

I agree without profit or dividends this looks like a gamble, but I've dealt with companies I had commercial dealings with which impressed me so much that I knew they were going to do well and never took the risk of investing. This time with APT I did take that risk. I should mention I'm not an easy person to impress, either!

It still is a gamble without them turning a profit yet, but if they put the brakes on aggressive growth and thus costs, it looks to me like they would be in profit territory. But why would they want to stop growing? At some point they will saturate the markets they want and they will naturally reduce the costs and then dividends and profits will emerge.

I don't know anything about share trading, and all my personal observations and experience with APT might be irrelevant. I just think they have a good product and I see first hand that resulting in new merchants and customers taking up their service at a rapid rate. Their execution for onboarding new merchants is excellent - simple and painless. Likewise for customers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.