SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

Why a chartist bought in yesterday, page-13

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    You don't think they're building this up to early hayden I could hardly see a genuine transaction go through for nearly the whole day except some genuine sellers probably got out. I don't like market manipulation when its not real because you can't read it properly and if I was a newby again I would've liked to have had an understanding of how these kind of operations work. Whovever it is seems not to be worried that the citigroup going to take out their dummy buys with thier block sells which tells me one of 2 things:

It is citigroup or its bby who have an arrangement with citigroup not to muck up the ramp so as to clear the remaining shares at a better price. Dt's wouldn't know if a seller was going to crash through on them so its got to be brokers IMO.

I made the comment today and that is if you wanted out this would be the environment to do it not when everyone is selling. The buy\ sell lines are being artificially manipulated to encourage buyers to move up which is most likely designed to clear shares coming down ie the citigroup overhang.

The sp will look after itself if we get the divvie so who cares who stays or go's, nothing is set in stone and though I am within my own risk profile that suits me I'd hate for anyone to think this a done deal and if we don't get the divvie don't expect to find the same conditions if you try and exit those dummy buys will disappear like they have after every pump.

There are a set core of holders who have been around for some time there are also quite a few who have sold and left after being major bulls. Don't mistake the current sp movement as a sign of renewed interest in the stock and I will not ramp this on this dummy run to the possible detriment of anyone elses hard earned. I don't need the sp pumped to sell I'm here for the long term in regards yield but if it doesn't happen be warned.

Good Luck To All Of Us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.