ADO 4.76% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

why ADO is a multi multi bagger, page-106

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 823
    My issue is in the last 5 months we have sold only 150 litres of AnteoX to EV1.
    I'm not quite sure how we're going to be selling 400 litres a week from 1 May now the plant is in production.

EV companies would need larger amounts for testing (i.e. the 150 litres to EV1), CET companies would likely need a much smaller amount as batteries are much smaller.
    EV2s evaluation is likely to start early FY25, so they may take another 100-200 litres at some stage, but any CET companies may only need a few litres for evaluation, so unless AnteoX is going into production I just don't see as selling much, and the company has said its only going to be used initially for validations and internal testing (and we wouldn't need much for that).

Don't get me wrong, we needed the plant built for what is hopefully to come, but I don't see it generating much revenue for a while and I'd have liked to see the company clarify this ... and the note about scaling up

"The initial batches will be used for external validations that are currently underway as well as internal development work. Plans for scaling up of the processes are well developed and will be implemented as commercial demand builds."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $113.3K 5.852M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3466117 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 57942 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.