ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

I really think people are over-playing the impact a 'proper...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    I really think people are over-playing the impact a 'proper sales/marketing team' could have had in getting a signed commercial agreement. Anteo's problem is not due to a lack of interested parties or leads.

The best sales team in the world cant get a contract signed until the other party is absolutely convinced that our tech works outside of the lab. We're not selling fidget spinners here. There is a lot at stake for the EV manufacturers (remember Samsung's overheating batteries) so its natural that they will take their time. No amount of wining and dining could have changed the result to date.

Like it or not, there is a long lead time between "Hey we're interested in what you have" and "Yep, we're going to put your stuff in our next gen batteries". Having a you beaut sales team for the last 2 years would have just increased expenses and at best, resulted in more leads the team can't priortise at the moment.

The timing of hiring an International Sales Director is just right given we're at the final validation stage with EV1 and close to the final stage with EV2. The next 6 months will be a period shareholders will never forget IMO. I'm just not sure if we'll looking back at 2024 with fond memories or with PTSD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.