ADO 4.76% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

why ADO is a multi multi bagger, page-1135

1. 8,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2548
    "So in summary my 'opinion' is if such a highly credentialed board with such a vast array of experience and knowledge in their respective fields are failing to bring in one SIGNED contract what is really going on?"

What I would like to know is why hasn't the company been able to secure a development agreement with say a power tool company? the likes of Ryobi or Bosch, Makita etc. or any company for that matter? power tools, Go Pros, drones etc is where battery capacity is more important than cycle life

I understand we can't rush these major EV companies to sign a supply agreement with us as they need to do their own testing and be 110% sure but in the meantime we should be doing this work under a Development Agreement and we should be able to name these companies. If a company doesn't wish for us to name them, are they even serious about us?

Two years ago we had Enax and another battery company validate Anteo X.

2018 Sila signed a Development agreement with BMW ( still no commercial deal )
    2019 Sila signed a Development agreement with Merc ( still no commercial deal )
    2023 Sila signed a Development agreement with Panasonic

Why use Sila as an example? Sila are still developing/validating their tech.

https://techcrunch.com/2024/06/27/as-battery-startups-fail-sila-snaps-up-375m-in-new-funding/

our last round of funding will keep us going until the next R&D rebate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $10.34K 499.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2923983 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 196776 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.