ADO 4.76% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Gareth your whinging is killing me. I’ve been here over 10 years...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Gareth your whinging is killing me. I’ve been here over 10 years and in that time this is definitely the best management we have had. Maybe it’s not the management but the product?
    On our way to 50 cents you were pumping up Derek and management so much it seems you told your friends to invest. Then after the fateful presentation you were part of the lynch mob… which is fair enough as the only thing they ever produced it turns out was a warehouse full of empty Anteo boxes. We then get this new management (which you were one of the loudest voices on here for the change) and you were all positive towards them. The only issue I see is that they have not included you and your mate Wayne72 on the inside scoop anymore.
    This is speculative investing…. I see this company is either going to fold in the next 18 months or be worth billions. It’s still worth the punt.
    Dont be that guy wallowing in the corner at the pub looking into his 3/4 empty beer with no mates as it’s not healthy. Either sell and move on and learn from your investment in ADO, stop sniping from the sidelines and back current management or if you are such a good business man why don’t you have a crack at running the joint instead of heckling negativity from the bleachers which seems to have become a side effect from social media.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $10.34K 499.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2923983 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 196776 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.