ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

why ADO is a multi multi bagger, page-134

1. 4,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12361
    not sure the company needs credibility in the CET community but couldn't agree more that it's required with the market and a lot of s/holders.

but I don't believe it's as simple as you state.

ev1 is one of these of these marquee European ev companies BMW, Mercedes, audi etc

we have got to the stage where ev1 has given us their anode to work with . to the extent that we could analysis and announce the cost saving anteoX could achieve.to me that implies full access. just that alone shows the credibility that ev1 holds anteotechs CET.

ev1, ( merc,BMW or audi etc) have said to us, show us what you can improve. now where s/holders keep getting confused I think, is this isn't our 70% anode that ev1 are testing. it's ev1's anode, anteoX enhanced.

from dec 7th 23

"The team has optimised the anode design of a European Electric Vehicle (EV) company whilst integrating Anteo X and achieving both cost and performance improvements when compared to their baseline design."

"The anode will now be evaluated by the EV company to validate the performance improvements generated by the incorporation of Anteo X into its high-performance anode design."

the ev company ( one of merc, BMW,audi etc) are doing the testing on their own anode. now with this anode.

we have announced a 40% performance improvement, US$500 cost saving and a few days ago a 26% improvement with cycling.

with the last announcement "AnteoTech has been conducting a technical collaboration with a partner for approximately 9 months involving a range of tests that have also been replicated by an independent laboratory."

but that is all ev1's data and testing. ev1 tells us what we can and can't release. even if we organised the independent lab testing, it is still with ev1's anode.

I'll mention them again merc, BMW audi etc. it's one of these company's anode that we are working with, they 100% control what anteotech would be allowed to communicate to the market.

IMO, after this weeks announcement, not sure how much more ev1 will require ado to achieve before securing written commitments for orders of anteoX.

Marcus Aurelius "When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."

My opinion only....never make a judgement based on anything I say!!!
    Last edited by captainblood: 04/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.