ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

why ADO is a multi multi bagger, page-1408

1. 3,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    '' shareholders also need to reflect on their responsibilities too.'

Yes they do, and this nauseous holy than thou self important snowflake BS day after day is pathetic. The biggest ramper becomes the biggest emotional down ramper who cries day after day. The same thing over and over adds nothing imo.
    This stupidly arrogant cry to bring down the CEO is pointless noise. YOU WON"T HAVE THE NUMBERS! He is going nowhere unless he chooses. Daddy lied, there is no easter bunny deal with it.
    I doubt they will allocate freebies at this point because of the risk of being voted down and the humiliation that will follow from the publicity. I will vote against freebies too.
    If there is a deal beforehand then their greedy hands will reach out for more but it better be a good reason. Even then I doubt people will be too happy unless the share price cracks 10 cents.

In the meantime, Let's worry about the monsters under the bed day after bl..dy day. Or we tell the kids there are no monsters, just stupid mistakes from a hard up little biz that does not have the funds (yet) to be taken seriously by the European grown ups that know all about real monsters.

The CEO is not an Australian, too enthusiastic perhaps. He was probably unaware that it's harder for a little biz here to be taken seriously overseas and would take time and relationship building. Who knows.

Why do so many of our best tech ideas end up overseas? Oz short sighted investors. And spare me the years and years it's taken... I know!
    Remember the Tech crash, Companies making no money. Now look at them they are holding up the US markets, for now.
    OH, I forgot 2022 the year of ADO and 2023 and 2024...who started that nonsense?

And my motivation here is not personal. It's financial.

Cheers D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.