ADO 4.76% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

"Very depressing as I stand to lose my investment."David is the...

1. 9,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2647
    "Very depressing as I stand to lose my investment."

David is the custodian of our investment

Maybe he can gives us a bit less fluff and a big more meat in the upcoming activities report?

How about it David?

We don't need the names of these partners but are any of them working under a 'development agreement'? and if so, why hasn't that development agreement been released to the ASX? or even our website? yes, we do have a website

Why has the life science division been pretty much put on ice? why have we had no material news from this division for the past two years apart from the $250k received from SI? how do the remaining life science scientists fill their day? if working for collaborators, are we charging out their time?

What's happening to the life science areas with "lower regulatory hurdles" ? can you expand on this? I was of the understanding that these areas would lead to short-term revenue, which would then support the company while we were building the clean energy division.
    Speaking of clean energy, have any of the partners approached us wishing to take an equity stake in the company? or even discussed buying the company? very curious about this one.

Capital raisings: in the absence of government funding and revenue, will you use the same broker? and will it be at ~1.2c? yes, I'm serious!

If we need another capital raising, why can't you put your marketing team into overdrive and build some excitement in the investment community?

We were in a positive uptrend prior to the last CR. I know many who were buying at ~4c

4C is out in a few days

p.s. if the highlight of the 4C is the 'successful capital raising" you'll be hearing me scream from NZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $49.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $8.266K 396.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1439405 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 420131 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.