ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

why ADO is a multi multi bagger, page-1760

1. 9,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2714
    “Sad state of affairs” when a financial adviser invests in a spec stock and expects the company to conduct and operate like a Bluechip
    Flip Flop !!!!

I really have to question your thinking on this one

We're saying the company can't be operated liked a blue chip stock. The company is dependent on shareholders and the investment community to keep it afloat.

To maintain excitement in the investment community, the stock needs to be news driven, otherwise we end up with 2.5c capital raisings and in the new year, if we fail to land any more deals or non-dilutive funding, and continue with the 'no news good news marketing approach', we'll be staring down the barrel of a 1.2c capital raising.

The CMO was recently given a great opportunity to market our company after the SI deal dropped. We should've been shouting this from the rooftops but no, silence. Nothing on the web about it. What a lost opportunity.

The SI deal, marketed correctly, could attract new investors to the company for just the life science division alone. I still believe the life science division is a company maker.

This leads me to believe David wants to keep the SP low. The lower it is, the more performance options he can be rewarded ( said with tongue in cheek ).

There is a huge disconnect between the SP and the progress that is being made behind the scenes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $3.965K 195.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1417631 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 95237 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.