ADO 5.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

why ADO is a multi multi bagger, page-1791

1. 8,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6752
    Thanks for your informative positive work Captain ,I wish David would tell us more about bio security/ infectious diseases and a lot more of what they are up to with their secret achievements .

When the ASX ,TSE , DOW shites its self and ADO share holders shite themselvelves at a 5 year low , I get excited , its a time of opportunity ! BUY only after the Hawkesbury group have low balled the "successful" capital raise , hopefully they will be gone by the AGM, be greedy when everyone is fearful , its the correction we had to have before interest rates fall and prosperity begins its cycle again , governments will stop the stupidity and start governing for all people not just pander to the woke and wind mill makers or get voted out,

NSW just stuffed the rental market , landlords have new rules making tennants now by law allow animals in your investment apartment , can't wait to see the first companion horse in a flat ? ADO is a far better investment now than any rental property in my opinion unless you intend to move into it , happy bargain investing , good luck to all.
    Last edited by semi retired: Today, 06:49

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $63.94K 3.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1806111 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 582019 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.