ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

I totally disagree that current management didn't learn anything...

1. 4,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13132
    I totally disagree that current management didn't learn anything from our covid eugeni program.

they saw thru ADO's experience and thru Ellume's how difficult it is to set up a manufacturing structure. even with US$300m order and support from govt to set up a US factory, ellume still went belly up.

so what has management done, changed tact from our eugeni program to an "anteo inside" mantra. (copied completely from intel)

we have tried to get into existing programs again. so far (as history has proved) apart from SIOI it has been a difficult task

Screenshot 2024-08-10 at 10.17.04 am.png

so what have they done?

produced a new product AnteobindNXT, an alternative to dominating EDC/sNHS chemistry used now. there is a paper on ADO's website showing up to 46 times performance improvement.

Screenshot 2024-08-10 at 10.19.50 am.png

the hint to  management plans is the last statement. "customers developing new POC tests and processes."

how will we do this?

well, in the 18 minute interview, David said that we are dealing with a couple of emerging Indian POC companies. getting in while their tests are being developed. also said that the Indian govt are giving support to these companies and wants an strong POC industry in India.

not a bad tactic !!! will it work? but to say that management hasn't learnt and isn't executing a plan is short sighted IMO.

I do agree that technicals are irrelevant with ADO at the moment but I'm still expecting the 3rd wave (or hoping)

Screenshot 2024-07-27 at 12.06.23 pm.png

GLTAH, DYOR, IMO, etc etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $12.59K 542.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 487271 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.