ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

why ADO is a multi multi bagger, page-1895

1. 4,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13227
    I posted this list a few weeks ago with announcements or company progress that has been suggested from interviews and announcements that should happen before the end of the year

Screenshot 2024-08-16 at 4.11.52 pm.png

progress has been made, but some the bigger achievements still to be ticked off.

"ev1 has indicated that the prototype process incorporating anteoX is commencing"

"In parallel, EV1 has advised that they will be accelerating their assessment of higher silicon anodes (>20%) and they expect to purchase some proprietary high silicon anodes from AnteoTech in 1H FY25."

ev2 "This approach may provide an accelerated pathway to a design freeze for the anode, scale up and commercial agreement."

separator partnership "Initial results from this assessment are expected in late 2024."

"In parallel, the Company is also pursuing funding from non-dilutive sources, with applications being progressed during the Quarter."

"the Company is in the process of appointing a VP- International Sales, based in Europe, to develop closer relationships with existing and prospective customers. Contract terms are currently being finalised."

consumer electronics 1 "The first of these projects is being pursued with a leading manufacturer of batteries for wearable products." MTA signed late march with a 6 mth testing time frame

consumer electronics 2 "A second project is with another leading manufacturer of batteries for other consumer products. Similar to the first project, AnteoTech plans to fast track development of the anode with a target to have production of their next generation batteries within 12 months."

"This manufacturer engaged with AnteoTech" "in December 2023."

plenty happening and IMO more to come. (though I have been reminded this week that ado timelines have been fluid in the past) have been spot on with SIOI and vidcare and biosecurity.

GLTAH.........
    Last edited by captainblood: 17/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.