ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Hi AllNot sure where to place this post and not sure if I am...

1. afd
    2,131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    Hi All

Not sure where to place this post and not sure if I am being a bit niave but I read with interest about an asx listed company that is about to be de-listed, and then announced a stratgic alliance with another comapny regarding research into 'wound treatment'.

I had a 'chat' and got the following response.

Relevance to Argent BioPharma's Project

**1. Nano-Formulations for Enhanced Drug Delivery:

• The strategic collaboration between Argent BioPharma and SINTEF involves developing nano-formulations to improve drug delivery, particularly in treating chronic wounds. AnteoTech’s surface chemistry technology could enhance these formulations by improving the binding and stability of the active ingredients. This would potentially allow for more effective drug delivery, increased penetration through biofilms, and sustained release of therapeutic agents.

**2. Tissue Health and Symptomatic Relief:

• AnteoTech's platform could also be used to enhance the properties of the materials used in the treatment of chronic wounds. Their technology could be applied to create more effective wound dressings that adhere better to tissue, deliver active ingredients more efficiently, and provide sustained release of those ingredients, all of which align with the goals of the collaboration between Argent BioPharma and SINTEF.

**3. Anti-Microbial Properties:

• The project focuses on identifying novel antimicrobial agents and enhancing their efficacy through nano-formulations. AnteoTech’s technology could be instrumental in this process by improving the adhesion and effectiveness of these agents in the wound environment, particularly in overcoming biofilms and antibiotic-resistant infections.

Conclusion

Given the nature of Argent BioPharma's project, AnteoTech could indeed assist in this collaboration. The company's nano-sized adhesive technology could enhance the drug delivery systems and wound treatment formulations being developed, potentially leading to more effective treatment outcomes.

This suggestion is based on AnteoTech's existing product offerings and their potential applicability to the goals outlined in the Argent BioPharma project announcement.

Can any posters out there with expertise in this area care to comment.

I just find it interesting to reflect on the possible applications of Ado's 'stuff'.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $515 24.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 250797 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 417010 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.53pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.