ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

I asked 3 questions and got replies I was looking for 1/ talking...

1. 4,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12910
    I asked 3 questions and got replies I was looking for

1/ talking to ev1 ev2 and consumer electronics about being able to supply enough anteoX

we know we will have 80k -100k litres capacity in house. if expected volumes were say 150k litres I would expect in-house capacity to be able to cover that with some modifications. the fact that we are planning European toll manufacturing shows anticipation of multiples of this demand, if deals are made.

2/ anteobind prod

I will have to re listen to confirm this but I think David said we have plans to automate anteobind production. good news. how are we to fund this. maybe the vidcare, fisheries and SIOI were announced to get this funding?

3/ 70% silicon anode results

I've posted about the cost savings potential. also shows where we are with testing with different anode and cathode formulations. still early stage but the results, was the only part of the presentation where he was excited. very happy this this. major performance improvement and cost savings are want the market is asking for and its what will get the 3 ev companies to move into jv's.

GLTAH....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $11.83K 569.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89645 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 432414 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.